The Acceso Social Business Fellowship Program is a two to 12-month program that gives graduate students and driven young professionals the opportunity to obtain hands-on, real-world experience supporting or working within a portfolio of innovative social businesses.
Changing lives at scale through innovative social business models is a task requiring the collaboration of creative, entrepreneurial, and bright minds from a variety of backgrounds from around the globe. The Acceso team comprises talented people from a variety of backgrounds including private equity, engineering, impact investing, consulting, logistics, agriculture, international development, sales, and accounting. Our model requires us to work alongside numerous partners including major national and international retailers, fast food chains, hotels, foundations, and impact investors including Acumen, Kiva, and Global Partnerships.
• Overseeing setup and deployment of farmer network management platform (Haiti).
• Developing and implementing export strategies for new products (Colombia).
• Developing and deploying operations dashboards (Côte d’Ivoire).
• Coaching local sales teams and developing new sales dashboard tools (Haiti).
• Updating and delivering new farmer training modules (Haiti).
• Planning and executing operational expansion to new regions (Indonesia).
• Financial modeling and rollout of new systems and software (Colombia).
• Leading pre-construction phase for new processing and collection centers (Haiti).
• Deploying digital farm management and farmer to consumer traceability tools (Colombia).
Fellow profiles and requirements.
A passion and commitment to affect social change.